Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Social task #1

My task was to convince any player to buy me something. I was able to accomplish my task by convincing a player to buy me a treat from a vending machine. The steps I did was me and the player were walking in college and I just started a discussion on social networking and I uploaded a picture on my facebook account and then just asked how many likes do get on your last picture you uploaded. He replied and said 40 I knew that already because I checked out his timeline and I knew I could get more likes than that. So I just made a bet with him if I get more likes than your last posted picture you will buy me a snack and if I don't I will buy you a snack he agreed and after a hour I beat him and he lost so as we were walking we saw a vending machine so I told him to buy me a snack. He bought me Famous Amos from the vending machine as treat as he lost the bet. I took a picture of him secretly which I have posted below as my evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment