Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Final Hack MIssion 5/1/13

I'm not sure if this hack is legit but here we go:
I'll post some people's facebook accounts. If you post someone else's facebook from the class, I'll remove your facebook from the blog. 


IUUQT://XXX.GBDFCPPL.DPN/P3PAPOFP3 - Cap'n Crunch
IUUQT://XXX.GBDFCPPL.DPN/SRVBSSZ1 - Peon Pinkish

These are encrypted using the ROT1 cipher.
Decrypt them here:
http://web.forret.com/tools/rot13.asp?dir=decrypt&rot=1&cipher=V'Z+GELVAT+GB+GRNPU+GUR+PNIRZRA+GB+CYNL+FPENOOYR.+VG'F+HCUVYY+JBEX.+GUR+BAYL+JBEQ+GURL+XABJ+VF+'HAU'%2C+NAQ+GURL+QBA'G+XABJ+UBJ+GB+FCRYY+VG.%09

3 comments:

  1. Good hacks man. They both check out. You'll never be able to figure out mine though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't feel like this is either fair or legitimate. Not everyone in the class uses Facebook, and other people care more about privacy and visibility than others. I am a president of 2 clubs, very involved throughout school, and I don't generally do things that require me to have a need to hide, so my Facebook profile is open to the public, with my name and all my activities present. I prefer for it to be this way, and have the right to make that personal choice, which I don't feel needs to be scrutinized by the class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your making your profile open and public isn't it fair game?

      Delete