Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Get this Piece of paper (the one given in class containing the hack of the week) into Ryan's ( I guess the name should be Cyan)'s pocket.

This was an easy do. During class, when he was pretty much attentive listening to the lecture, i was busy sneaking the piece of material into his coat pocket.
Man, you should be my neighbor for life.  As of now, I am more conscious than ever before about any one and every one, and what they are doing around me.
I believe that his name is Cyan and not Ryan.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, also...Ryan is a different classmate's real name. You hacked Premier Cyan. Double points if you get both of them before next class? What do we think, game-players?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good effort though and props for getting started on the hack as soon as you recieved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. You earn 2 points for this easy hack.

    ReplyDelete